The benefits of coaching
Coaching starts with asking questions and having the answers truly listened to.
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the choices you face?
- Do you feel that your thoughts get in the way of the things you want to do?
- Do you sometimes feel torn between what your head and your heart are telling you?
- Are you unsure of the things that you want?
- Do you want to uncover your true voice and self?
- Are you having problems setting or achieving your goals?
- Do you feel that past experiences might be holding you back?
Thinking about your future……….
But you’re ready for some kind of change, to take a small step towards the bigger picture. Coaching is a powerful conversation that begins to unpick and explore these kinds of questions in a space of exploration and discovery. Coaching is being used more and more in a variety of contexts and, for anyone looking to be in charge of creating a change in their lives, it offers a bespoke pathway. From big businesses and executives to young people in schools, coaching has a very important role to play in development and change. It is engaging and informative for the client. It allows for a greater sense of ownership and responsibility. It is the beginning of developing greater self-awareness. It is supportive and challenging at the same time.
What To Expect: Programme outline
Life Coaching sessions aim to move you through the following stages:
1. Explore the life areas you want to change ( why and in what way).
2. Determine the goals you want to achieve in your different life areas, and how to go about achieving them.
3. Create a space where you can explore and discover your values.
4. Help you overcome the obstacles getting in the way of you achieving your goals.
5. Develop your confidence and self-awareness throughout the process.